jeudi 20 décembre 2012

Mr Bean writing an exam




At the start of the exams, when Mr Bean enter in the examination hall, he doesn't greet his partner . then the partner tell him about the subject, he likes effrayed and disturbed. He does what his partner does and finally he wins the "pen's battle" .

When he reads the shit of the exam he looks like effrayed by the subject, he doesn't understnd any thing! he hopes that there is an other subject but no. So he tries to copy his partner but he isn't dicreet ! But finally, when he saw he can't copy he is resigned.
Towards the end of the exam he saw the second subject and he speed to write but he hasn't got the time.

For me it's never the same feeling in the differents exams because I don't have the same facilities in the differents lessons . If I don't no reply a question I don't copy like Mr bean but I ask my neighbour if he wants to give me the solution ! 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire